Sunday, October 23, 2011

EDLD 5370 Web Conference Week 3

I don't know if some of us are simply tired and ready to get through, or if there truly are no new questions to ask. However, tonight's web conference was short as there were only a couple of key concerns related to the course. The first concern was not about this week's assignment, but rather about our field-based hours. I asked if the monthly report was the only one required, but once again we are being asked to reflect on our reflections which has become redundant. I am finding it harder and harder to find something new to say. The second major question was concerning organization of our comprehensive exam paper. I am less worried about this as it seems to be more organic in style, where as the reflections were organic the first time.

At least I have some ideas of where to go while I am in Beaumont. I did appreciate knowing about the reception, and i am glad that Dr. Abernathy seriously answered my question about restaurants. Now if only I can get past the fact that there is too much on my plate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment